Friday, August 21, 2009

Just Another Day!

Today is Friday and it has been just another day. Brady has been at home with me today. He is only going to daycare 2 days a week for now. I did one load of laundry and watched the movie "Awake." Brady napped for 3 1/2 hours, so the house was quiet. I am still trying to figure out exactly how I want to get my blog started. There is so much that I want to talk about but I am not real sure how I should start it.

I sit here and watch my 18 mos old carry around a bag of plain Fritos. He will dump the bag out on the floor and pick every single chip and put them back in the bag. Pretty smart for an 18 month old, if I do say so myself. The problem is, every time the bag is emptied and refilled he seems to crush one small chip with his foot. There are tons of tiny little corn chip crumbs all over the floor, and I really don't have the energy nor the desire to drag out the vacuum to clean it up. We need a dog! It would make my clean regime much easier!

So, I forgot to mention, but yesterday marked exactly 3 years since Terry and I met. And WOW what an eventful 3 years it has been! Terry lived in Charlotte and worked at Belk of Northlake. I worked for Lowe's in Mooresville. Shortly after we met, he was promoted to Store Manager and was transferred to Salisbury. I took a job with Bank of America in Charlotte. Terry moved in with Lexie and I and we quickly became a happy family. We went to Vegas for my birthday in January, 2007 and became engaged. Terry & I got married an April 20th, 2007. We found out that I was pregnant on Father's Day, 2007 and Braeden Gene Little was born on February 15th, 2008. A lot has happened since then, but it will have to be a post for another day. Needless to say, it has been a wonderful 3 years, and I am so excited to see what lies ahead for the next 60 years!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon, your blog is awesome. I am glad you took the 'leap' and stated one :) I'll enjoy reading it.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete