Thursday, August 20, 2009

What am I doing here?

Last night, August 19th, 2009, I saw an amazing movie that inspired me more than anything ever in my life. I was fortunate enough to experience the PERFECT movie, "Julie & Julia." From the beginning of the movie, I felt like it was written for ME! Everything in this movie spoke to me and by the end, I was convinced that it was MY turn to do something. That is WHY I am here.

I have always wanted to write a book, but I am NOT a writer. I have trouble writing an email. It is not unusual for me to send an "important" email to my dear friend, Laura to proof. Well there will be no proofing of this blog. What you read will be the first and ONLY draft. It will show my flaws, not only in my grammar and spelling, but my internal personal flaws. I am taking a leap, but I am being optimistic. I have been faced with a drastic change in my life and I have decided that I am going to run with it and make the most of it. I just hope that I am not making this journey alone. Hopefully by the end of this journey, I will have great nerve and a newly developed skill that will allow me to take a greater leap. Who knows...I may even write that book!

So, welcome to my travels! I hope that you packed lite! We don't have room for a lot of luggage.

1 comment:

  1. go for it!!!! this is not a dress rehearsal - this is your only life!!!!!!!! LIve it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete