Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One of those days...

So I was expecting today to be bad.  I had trigger point injections in my shoulders and I knew that my neck would be stiff and my head would be killing me.  Well I was right.  But it will get better, at least that's what I keep telling myself.  I have so many things going through my head that I can't concentratee on just one thing.  This isn't good when you have a lot to do at work!  But I had a nice lunch with my husband, Terry, so maybe now I can focus a little more. 

I guess part of my problem is that I want to do so many things in the near future and I just can't stop thinking about them.  We have the holidays coming up and my family is in full Christmas mode!  I am planning on taking the first part of the CPA exam the first of January, so I have some MAJOR studying that needs to get done!  Problem is, I can't do that when I go home, take my meds and go to bed by 7:30.  I have to get my act together.  Then I have tax season that is creeping up quickly.  I have so much work that needs to be done.  Lexie will then be in competition season and we have 2 competitions out of town this year.  Her extracurricular activities are beginning to take up more and more of my life!  I guess that's why you have kids, right.  So you will NEVER have a free minute to relax.  Brady is going to play tee-ball in the spring.  I just don't see how he is old enough to start this.  He will be 4 in February!  4, REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?  But then again Lexie will be 9!  It just doesn't seem right!  Then I have more CPA studying and testing!  I HAVE to get this monster passed, and SOON!  Because then I have my biggest dream of all...LAW SCHOOL!  I have decided that after dreaming and longing, I am going to go to law school.  Don't ask me how I am going to fit 4 hours of class 3 nights a week, 60 miles away into my already completely occupied life, but I am going to find a way to do it!  I have ALWAYS wanted to be an attorney.  Many people have asked "well why didn't you become an attorney instead of an accountant?"  It was much easier to become an accountant, and I was good at it, so that's what I did.  I know, I know, my dreams keep getting bigger and bigger.  At least that's what my husband keeps telling me.  But his only dream is to RETIRE!  But then who is going to pay for my law school??????????  I guess that we all have those days where we can do nothing but sit and dream.  But one of those days, I am actually going to turn those dreams into reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment